Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Kenzie's 16th Birthday

Happy Tuesday everyone!

   Well this past Sunday was my daughter's 16th birthday. She is my bonus child, Kenzie. She is my step-daughter, but I hate that term.

KENZIE


She had never been to a Japanese restaurant so we went to one of our local ones. My daughter, Caitlyn, was there along with my parents and of course, Kenzie's dad, Bill.
We also had my grandbaby, Madelyn there, trying to steal the show!

MADELYN

We had a great time and of course the food was delicious!



Kenzie said she had a great time, especially when the cake and presents came!






The waiter actually said this was the coolest cake he had ever seen. Guess he was a Star Wars fan! 
This last picture I took was proof that everything we did was worth it....



HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY KENZIE!


No comments:

Post a Comment